Monday, February 25, 2013

Mon. February 25

I'm back from Cuba.

Well, I've been back since about 2am on Sunday. Sorry I haven't posted sooner. I've been busy getting re-acclimated, cleaning up and resting. I've also been dealing with a not too happy tummy since the airport in Cuba. :/

Anyway, I won't get too into details, but the trip was good. We were delayed about 3 hours in the airport when we were leaving and the first couple days were a little chilly and windy, but otherwise, things were good.

I didn't get a chance to go to the gym while I was away so now I'm finding it hard to get motivated, even though my next "big thing" is my BDay in early April. I honestly don't wanna even try to wager a guess at what I'll look like then.

So, that's all I gotta say for now. I'm back to work tomorrow, so I'll see if that lights a fire under my ass. Or at least gets me off my bed... which is where I've spent like the last 2 days.

Obligatory body shot. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment