Thursday, February 7, 2013

Wed. February 6

Pretty decent day was pretty decent.

I ended up sleeping an hour later than I wanted again, but that probably wouldn't have happened if I didn't need the sleep. I went through the usual morning routine, but I was finally able to carve out a block of time and use my treadmill. :)

Work was ok again and I went to the gym like usual. However, I kinda figured that since I'd gotten some exercise before work, I wouldn't have to be at the gym as long tonight. I mean, whether I burn 1000 cals at once or split into a few work outs throughout the day, it's still calories burned, right? Theoretically, this makes sense to me, but I'm still gonna google it. lol

Anyway, here's my break down...

1st work out - 459
Walk to work - 117
Work - 1224
2nd work out  - 595

2395. Damn. If I'd known that, I woulda pushed for those 5 extra cals at the gym. lol. That being said, I get the feeling that I might plateau or gain tomorrow. Dunno why. My eating was good and the cals burned seems fine. Maybe it's women's intuition, or I just know that a body can only show so much progress in a certain amount of time. I'm also probably not having rest days like I should, but I'm on a time crunch. And my weekends tend to be rest days. Well, only time will tell. Night night.

True!

No comments:

Post a Comment