Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Mon. February 4

Oh God. So tired and sore for all the right reasons.

I was surprised this morning when I weighed myself and found out that even though my eating over the weekend had been less than stellar, I was pretty much the same weight as Friday morning. It was great, but it just means I need to be more diligent with everything.

So, this morning, I had to go get a Twinrix shot for Cuba at 10am. I was pretty friggen tired for the whole outing and was considering coming home and just going back to bed til noon. My dad encouraged it, so that's what I did. When I woke up, I made myself a protein shake, the water weight flushing drink, and some oatmeal, did a little laundry, did my Shake Weight and the "Fab Ab February" mini work out. I didn't get to the treadmill today cuz I decided to hang out with my nephew (whom I hadn't seen for several days).

After that, I just went to work for 8 hours, and then to the gym right after. I decided to put something I'd read about not holding onto hand rails on cardio equipment at the gym to use. So, I tried to hold onto the stair climber as little as possible. A good majority of the time I didn't hold on, but holy hell. My calves could feel it, my lungs were getting dry; it definitely kicked up my work out. Anyway, I just did some of my usual gym stuff after that and went home.

This is how my dad was in terms of cals burned...

Walk to work - 118
Work - 1246 (I forgot to turn on my monitor until 26 mins into my shift)
Work out - 1000

Only 2364 for sure. Hopefully I didn't eat too many cals, but I'm sure I was pretty good today.

Well, I'm all showered and tired and sore yet comfy in bed, so sleepies for me. Dear weight loss Gods, please let me be down at least .2lbs... and maybe an inch smaller in the waste. Amen! -.- lol

11 days til Cuba, 8.6 lbs to lose

Yes, I realize this is from last year, but I can still use it this year. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment