Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thu. February 28

Blah. Still so lazy.

Haven't been back to the gym yet and my eating has been pretty bad too. Lots of snacking on chocolate and gummies and whatnot. So, really gotta get back on track, especially after the little bit of personal math I did yesterday.

I counted the days and as of today, there's 39 days until my BDay. That in itself is not a big deal (except that I gotta start planning my party and inviting people soon) but I sure as don't wanna be as big/heavy as I am now on my BDay. I will say, I'm currently lighter than I was for my 23rd, but not by much. And I know I'm heavier than I was last year. My current goal weight is still what it was before I went to Cuba and, as of this morning, I'm 35.2lbs away from it. Now, I realize that losing that amount of weight in 39 days is close to impossible and super unhealthy but I need something to shoot for. Eye on the prize... shot for the moon, even if my miss, you'll land among the stars and crap like that. So, I just gotta be taking it one day at a time, one meal at a time, one work out at a time and hope all the little things add up to big results.

I will say however that I've burned some pretty decent calories that last few times I've worn my heart rate monitor. 1303 cal in six hours of work on Tuesday. 1614 in eight hours yesterday and 449 in forty mins of "brisk walking" on my treadmill just this morning. I'd like to think that's pretty good, but it probably just shows how unconditioned I became while on vacay, even though we stayed on the 3rd floor and took the stairs almost every time we went to the room. Whatevs.

Kinda have other stuff I wanna say, but I'll save it for another blog. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. Don't want to give you guys too much reading. :P

Another pic from vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment