Friday, February 8, 2013

Thu. February 7

Was gonna blog and then decided not to and then changed my mind again. So, here we are. lol

As I suspected(/feared) I had gained, but only .2lbs. Oh well. I got to use my treadmill again today for 5 mins. Did my other exercises, ate pretty well. Went to the gym after work, but for a shorter session cuz of my treadmill time before work.

1st work out - 612
Walk to work - 124
Work - 1131 (forgot to turn my monitor on til 20 mins into my shift again *facepalm*)
2nd work out - 477

Only 2344. Well, better than a kick in the face. We'll see the results tomorrow. Also, I haven't noticed any major changes, but I do think my all over fat stores are a touch smaller. And I feel like I just look a little better and smaller too. Obviously, no where near where I'd like to be, but something is better than nothing.

9 days til Cuba, 5.6lbs to go

I love my BatB tattoo, but I really like the idea of this one as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment