Saturday, February 2, 2013

Fri. February 1

Not entirely sure what to think of today.

I had to wake up earlier than usual to make sure I was in Toronto for 11am to have a hair day with a friend. I had oatmeal and 2 pieces of toast for breakfast and figured that would tide me over (for the most part) til I got home a few-ish hours later. Well, I ended up not leaving to go home til like 7 (due to various reasons, it's a long story). I ate 2 granola bars in that time and I had water with me, but I didn't really have much.

When I got home, I was expecting to have to rush to be ready and go hang out with another friend, but they never contacted me. So, I made myself a large banana protein shake and finished a little steamed rice we had kicking around, with lots of peas and a little soya sauce.

Afterwards, I got all bundled up in my bed cuz I was friggen cold. I had been thinking about using my treadmill but I wasn't sure if I was gonna have the time and I was sorta tired, but I eventually decided "eff it" and I did 55 mins, 2 - 3.5 incline, alternating between 3.5 and 6mph. I burned about 680 cals. :) Now I'm in that awkward time when I'm not sure IF I should eat and WHAT I should eat. Not sure how this is gonna play out. I'll just stick to water as much as I can and maybe have something low in carbs and cals and high in protein. Not sure if there's anything in the house matching that description though.

Anyway, that's pretty much it. I got a call from my doctor's nurse to let me know the results of some blood work I had a couple days ago: Hep C free, but no immunity to Hep A and B. So, there's another $180 for that set of vaccinations. :/

New temporary hairdo

No comments:

Post a Comment