Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Tue. February 12

So much to say, but I don't wanna have to type it all. lol

Oh, so, I did not eat well during the weekend at all and the scale was very representative of that. I tried not to get too down about it, and just carried on trying to eat well.

So, I was planning on going to the gym after work yesterday. I got off at 8 and I was gonna get there for between 11 and 11:30. When I got home, I had some dinner and then went to mess around on my laptop before I left. My eyelids were pretty heavy and I kept taking little breaks to rest them. Eventually, I decided to google if it was more important to sleep or get exercise. I couldn't really find a definite answer, but I figured on the plus side, if I was sleeping, I couldn't eat anything. So, at 10:45, I got nice and comfy, turned off my lights and put something to listen to on my laptop. I closed my eyes and next thing I knew, it was 3:45am. I went downstairs to get some water, came back up, got comfy again, picked something else to listen to and fell asleep again. I know I woke up a couple more times before I finally decided to get up at about just after 11am. So, ya, I basically slept for 12 hours. I didn't feel fantastic, but I didn't feel bad either. It was apparently just what I needed.

I was able to get some treadmilling in before work. Work was kinda blah; it seemed like all the idiots came out and wanted fast food today. Oh well, at least I get the day off tomorrow.

1st work out - 614
Walk to work - 169
Work - 1557
2nd work out - 515
Sauna - 23

2878! Holla! I was very surprised at my work amount, but all my info in my monitor was correct. And ya, I tried to use the sauna at the end of my work out cuz I'd read up on some of the benefits, but it was acting weird and wasn't as hot as it shoulda been. Oh well, it still counts.

If I'm not down another pound by tomorrow, I swear to God... *shakes fist* lol

No comments:

Post a Comment