Friday, March 22, 2013

Fri. March 22

I feel confident that I've done pretty well this past week.

So, I weighed myself on Wed and Thu morning (like usual), had breakfast and then worked out (Wed - treadmill, Thu - gym), showered, and then weighed myself again and on both days, I was down like a pound. So, when I tried that today, of course, I was up a pound, but overall, I've dropped a least a few pounds this week. Can't be too mad about that. Also, it looks like my fat percentage and the actual weight of my fat has dropped as well. Who'd have thought that cutting back on calories, eating better food and working out would do that. right? lol

On another note, and without giving away TMI, I had some complimentary chips and salsa and a steak quesadilla at a restaurant yesterday and a couple hours later, I was feeling painfully bloated. That's how used to actual food that my body's gotten over the last few days. Immediately after that same meal, I felt a little sick to my stomach, but just over the amount of food. I think my stomach might have shrunk cuz of smaller portions this week as well.

Well, that's all the good news I have at the moment. Gonna try to do well this weekend and go to the gym as often as I can next week cuz my work schedule is a little odd. 7lbs left to lose in 17 days to put me at the same weight I was for my BDay last year.

PS. - I love celery, but hate how quickly it goes bad and floppy. : (

Can't remember if I've shared this before, but it makes me smile. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment