Monday, March 18, 2013

Mon. March 18

I'm not even sure what to say right now.

It's not like I have nothing to say, I just don't fee super eloquent right now. So, I'll stick to the basics.
Got down a couple lbs over the weekend, so I'm now it a different weight bracket and my new mini goal is to get down 9.8lbs in 21 days. I just tried on the dress I wanna wear to my BDay party and it zipped up (which is nice, but it could've zippered up last time, but the zipper is just at a weird angle and it's kind of hit and miss as to whether I can get it up), but I still have fat where there shouldn't be. So, hopefully I can make a dent in that issue.

Also, this weekend (I won't go into details but) I got pretty pissed about something that happened and, after some fuming, I thought "I should really run this off." I didn't think about stuffing my face or whatever, I thought I should work out my aggression. I ended up not, but I didn't pig out either, so that's probably good.
 
Anyway, I have Tue, Thu and Fri off this week. I can totally see myself getting to the gym on each of those days, but I'm debating if I should go today after work. I'll have to see cuz it may potentially be a long night and if I'm tired and just gonna be going tomorrow morning, maybe I shouldn't. I'll see.

Oh, also, the battery on my heart rate monitor died last week and I ordered some new batteries and they just came today, so I feel whole again. lol

Especially weighted ones. Holy Jeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment