Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tue. March 26

2nd blog post in 16 hours.

Ok, so, cuz I was finished work at 6:30 last night, I decided to go to the gym. And cuz I don't have work til 7pm today, I figured I'd go again before work. I was sorta worried that my heart rate wouldn't get up high enough during my work out today cuz I've sometimes found that it seems like I burn a lot less calories cuz I haven't had enough time to rest/recover. But that didn't seem to be an issue today. :)

Also, I bought a package of baby spinach and arugula and tried to saute a bit of it with garlic and XV olive oil. It was kinda meh, so I added a bit of garlic salt and it was a bit better, but I figured it would be an acquired taste. So, when I made a banana protein shake today, I added a handful of the spinach mix to see how it would turn out. I had to blend it a little longer to make sure all the pieces were, but it actually turned out ok. Looks like I've found a way to incorporate spinach into my diet. : ) And, according to the spinach mix package, 2 cups of the mix is only 20 calories. So awesome!

What else? Oh, I've been thinking that maybe I should start watching The Biggest Loser. I'm generally not a fan of most reality shows, but I liked the shows X-Weighted and Bulging Brides and they were about weight loss. I'm mainly just thinking of watching in the hopes that there'll be some good tips I can use in my work outs. As far as I can tell, the most recent season is over, but maybe I'll stream or download some episodes or something. I'll see.

The only other thing to report right now is that I think I'm down like .8lbs for yesterday. I say think cuz I find some parts of the floor in my bedroom seem a little uneven. I weighed myself at like 6 different places and got 5 different results. I pulled the battery and tried again and got the same result twice, so I'm gonna assume that number was correct. lol

Well, that's it for now. Just gonna chill out before work, maybe clean up my room a bit, bring healthy food to work and hope for at least a little weight loss for tomorrow. 5.4lbs to go, 13 days til my BDay.

Such a good quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment