Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mon. March 25

Gonna have another random thought blog, cuz I do have some things I wanna talk about, but can't be very eloquent right now. lol

- Can't exactly remember what I weighed on Saturday morning, but the weight that I was this morning was either the same or maybe .2lbs down. So, that's good.

- My dad picked up a few chocolate goodies for me and I kinda want to eat them, but I keep putting it off til later. Which is good, just a little odd for me. haha

- I have a bunch of garlic that I'd like to try and use before it goes bad. I'm thinking of making some really garlic-y spinach. Now, I'm not a fan or spinach at all, but maybe with the right seasoning, it can be tolerable and still healthy.

- The last few mornings I've woken up feeling pretty good and kinda "skinny". I realize I still have lots of fat to lose, but I just feel thin...for a bit, and then I have breakfast. lol

- I'm not sure if I'll be able to do the CN Tower stair climb this year. Not cuz of training or being ill-prepared, just cuz I need to fundraise like $70 and I doubt I'll be able to. Maybe next year though. Still gonna try for a couple 5Ks though.

- I'm going to Mandarin on Easter for dinner and I'm both excited and worried. Obviously, I love the idea of being able to eat all kinds of yummy food, but I'm a little worried about the amount of calories and fat and stuff I'll consume that day. However, I know one bad meal isn't going to spoil everything and, considering how my stomach's be reacting lately, I kinda doubt it'll let me fill it up too much.

- Considering how stressed out planning my BDay party is making me, I'm pleasantly surprised that I haven't been binging on junk food.

Ok, enough sporadic-ness for now. Thanks for listening. :)

All. The. Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment