Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tue. March 19

My friend's scale came! More on that later. lol

I was up like 2lbs this morning. I wasn't expecting it, but I also wasn't surprised for some reason. I was pissed though. 2 steps forward, 1 F-ing step back. God damn. Anyway, after that, I had some breakfast and headed right for the gym. My dad kept offering to drive me, so I kinda took advantage of the offer and had him drive me to the WalMart right beside it so I could pick up some healthy groceries and then he could take them back home while I went to the gym.

I did my almost usual work out. Burned 700+ cals (sorry, don't have my montior on me for the exact number) in 1h14m. Went back to WalMart on my way home and picked up 2 containers of yogurt, a meduim (woo hoo!) pair of yoga pants and pretty snazzy blazer.

After I got home, cleaned up and played with my nephew a bit, I went to hang out with my friend. I set up 2 user profiles on his scale (one for me, one for him) with age, height and gender. The weight seemed fairly accurate to what my scale said and it told me I seem to have 38.7% body fat. As far as I've heard, that's in the overweight range. I mean, duh. I could've told you I was overweight, but it's nice to have a number to start from so I can see my percentage go down even if my weight is the same.

So, ya, that's all for now. Gonna spend the next few days eating as good as I can, gonna use my treadmill before work tomorrow, and then to go the gym on Thu and Fri. I thought about wearing my blazer over my BDay dress to hide my back fat, but I feel like that would be a bit of a cop out and I would get way too sweaty. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment