Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tue. March 12

So, today didn't really go as expected.

Was kinda planning to go to the gym since it's my only weekday off, but then I sorta ended up babysitting my nephew. And if I had gone to the gym, I would've had to kinda rush cuz I was gonna see a movie with a friend after. That ended up not happening either cuz my friend hurt his ankle reeeeeally. So, I kinda spent the day just sitting around on my laptop and playing with my nephew when he wasn't napping and eating junk food. And I would've gone to the gym after Snooki and JWoww tonight, but apparently my gym is closed 11pm-7am cuz of construction. So, that's the first part of my story.

Secondly, just out of curiosity, I decided to try on a dress I have that I want to wear for my BDay party and then a back up dress. The Back p dress looks alright, but I'm nowhere near looking good in my main dress. That seemed to light a fire under my ass and I did some very brisk walking on my treadmill for 60 mins (burning 657 cals) at like 11:30pm. I almost put my pretty decent sized goodie stash into a box and duct taped it up, but I didn't wanna go looking for a box. Maybe tomorrow. lol

Ok, so tomorrow's plan is wake up, treadmill, work, work out and have my food be almost only (if not completely) oatmeal and veggies. Wish me luck. Time for some F-ing results. No more dicking around.

Pic of my nephew and me from earlier today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment