Friday, March 29, 2013

Thu. March 28

Where Was This Determination When I Was Gonna Go To Cuba?! Que sera, sera.

Anyway, I was worried this morning that I would be up a bit, but I wasn't. Down another pound. But now I'm worried that I'll be up tomorrow. I realize it wouldn't be the end of the world and I shouldn't feel bad since I've lost like 6 or so lbs in about a week and a half. I just know that eventually I'll hit a little plateau or put a little weight back on. I can even argue that I furthermore shouldn't care cuz it's inches and health that matter more than the numbers on a scale. But I'll see.

My eating was pretty good today, but I had a couple chicken strips and a 340cal piece of cheesecake when I got home from work. I know I burned at least 2100+ cals though. I'm now literally sitting here, thinking about exactly what I ate today and if I've created enough for a calorie deficit. Well, I won't know until I wake up. So, water for the rest of the night and then wish me luck.

3.6lbs to go, 11 days to go.  (This feels so do-able.)

Oh, PS - I have decided what I want to "treat" myself to for my BDay. I'm gonna buy a VIP meet and greet package to meet Ke$ha in June. And Lord knows I will not meet Ke$ha as a fattie. lol. So, I have my motivation for after my BDay. : )

Ke$ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment