Monday, March 11, 2013

Mon. March 11

Quick little update before work.

So, this weekend was garbage food-wise. Between Friday Sunday nights, I only had 4 “proper” meals. Any other meal was just snacking on honey roasted peanuts and chocolate covered almonds. I’m honestly surprised that I didn’t feel worse and don’t feel too bad today.

I did do something sorta interesting this weekend though. I saw a pic (which I posted on my tumblr account) of a girl who wore her heart rate monitor (the exact same one I have) for 24 hours. She didn’t work out or do anything strenuous, just slept, went to class and studied. She burned 2500 in that time. Her point was to prove that you can’t sustain yourself on super low cal diets cuz your body goes through that many cals by itself without exercise. So, I did the same thing and I apparently went though 2822 in 24 hours. Most of this time was spent sleeping or just laying around in bed. I did pop into a WalMart and Bulk Barn with a friend, but I would not consider my day a strenuous day by any means. I may do this again one day in the near future, just to get an average/general number of calories I burn on a restful day.

Anyway, that’s it for now. Just gonna chill out a bit more before I head off to work. Later.

PS. - It’s exactly 4 weeks till ma BDay. lol

Here's the original post.

Here's my info.

No comments:

Post a Comment