Saturday, May 12, 2012

Fri. May 11

- 12 Chicken Nuggets w/sweet and sour sauce (McD's) (leftovers)
- Strawberry pie (McD's) (leftovers)
- Half a spinach cheese dip app (Kelsey's)
- Spicy chicken bites (Kelsey's)
- Broccoli and cheddar soup (Kelsey's)
- Medium confetti cake blizzard (Dairy Queen) (sugary as hell :/)
- Lots of water

I reeeally slept in today. I thought I wasn't gonna have as much time at the gym as I'd like, but things seemed to work out well; I just did 10 mins less on the elliptical than usual. No biggie. Also, I know my food choices today were pretty bad, but the portion sizes weren't terrible and they were spaced out enough that I'm sure my metabolism didn't have to deal with too much or too little at a time. I guess the scale will tell tomorrow though. lol

True story

No comments:

Post a Comment