Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tue. May 15

- 2 bowls of Special K, in milk w/6 Equal packets total
- Red delicious apple
- 3 breakfast sausages
- Slice of banana bread
- A dozen or so strawberries, sliced
- Grilled pizza sandwich (basically a grilled cheese w/mozzarella cheese, 7 small pepperoni slices and pasta sauce)
- 3 very small pork tenderloins, seasoned w/all spice
- A couple cups of mainly peas and broccoli w/white rice and a little soya sauce
- Dieter's (cleansing) tea
- Crystal Light in water
- 3 small chocolate eggs
- 90g of Reese's pieces
- Low carb banana "muffin"

So, this was quite a day. I realize I ate a lot today and part of me feels bad about that, but I also think a decent portion of what I ate was fairly healthy. I was able to make it to the gym in the early afternoon and then I walked to the dollar and grocery store (60 mins, round trip) in the evening. I also picked up a bunch of healthy-ish food stuffs, so I'm hoping I can continue eating well (but in less volume) this week.

Made me laugh. Also, very true.

No comments:

Post a Comment