Friday, May 18, 2012

Thu. May 17

- Bowl of cinnabon cereal, in milk
- Strawberry pie (McD's) (leftovers)
- A couple dozen cucumber slices
- McDouble, only ketchup, crispy onions, lettuce and cheese
- 2 low carb banana "muffins"
- Dieter's (cleansing) tea
- Orange
- Tin of tuna, w/a little mayo and lots of peas (I was craving this and not expecting great things, but it really hit the spot :] )
- 3 servings of Crystal Light (total, throughout the day)
- Lots of water

I feel like today was pretty decent. I was able to get to the gym after work, but even better than that, when I got home, I was able to not dig into my chocolate supply. Not that the thought didn't cross my mind... a lot. I just had my tuna dish, a couple Crystal Lights and just kinda waited it out. I think I'm going through one of my periods of just trying to be good; like eating decently and working out consistently. Also, I'm just sick of plateauing and losing and gaining the same 3 or 4 lbs every week. I just need to be good, get over my hump and hopefully that'll be the little extra motivation I've been needing.

hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment