Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tue. May 1

- PB&J sandwich, made with homemade tortillas*
- About half a cup of blueberry yogurt
- Medium caesar salad, w/cheddar cheese, bacon and half fat dressing
- Small cup of strawberry yogurt (100 calories)
- Several handfuls of sour cream and onion chips
- Handful of M&Ms

I did another run before work today. 47/50 mins at 4.7mph. I got a blister on my foot, but it was worth it. I was nice and sweaty afterward; I kinda like how I look when I'm sweaty after a workout. It means I made the most of my time. :)

So, I have to work early tomorrow, which means I'll be able to walk to the gym after work. I just hope my feet will be alright. They've been kinda hurting by the end of the day for the last couple days. Probably from the running, but we shall see.

*This is the recipe I used...

Ingredients:
  • 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
  • .5 oz Water
  • 1/4 Cup Flour
  • 1/8 Teaspoon Baking Powder
Servings: Creates 2 Tortillas (1 Tortilla = 1 Serving)

Nutritional Facts:
  • Calories Per Serving: 41.25 cal
  • Fat (g) per Serving: 0.00 g
  • Carbs (g) per Serving: 8.63 g
  • Protein (g) per Serving: 1.13 g
  • Sodium: 32.50 mg
Financial Facts:
Cost Per Serving is $0.01.

Some days...

No comments:

Post a Comment