Monday, May 14, 2012

Sat. May 12

- Bowl of Cinnabon cereal, in milk
- Slice of homemade banana bread
- 2 strawberry pies (McD's) (leftovers)
- Quarter pounder, only ketchup, lettuce and cheese (McD's)
- Crystal Light in water
- 2 jelly donuts
- 2 large marshmallows
- Small piece of a date square
- Half a spinach cheese dip app (Boston Pizza)
- Individual meat lover's pizza (Boston Pizza)
- 1 White chocolate macadamia nut cookie
- Several small oatmeal raisin cookies
- Lots of water

I figured I wouldn't get many opportunities to be bad cuz I had 8 hours of work today, but clearly, that was not the case. See, this is why it's good to keep track of what you eat; you can underestimate how much you eat and the amount of calories you can potentially consume in a day. That's not an excuse for my bad choices, but this does help me see how every little bit adds up and how I should try to do better.

Wanna try this soon

No comments:

Post a Comment