Saturday, May 5, 2012

Thu. May 3

- Whole wheat pancakes
- Several small gummy candies
- Several small chocolates
- A strawberry
- 3 small pieces of quesadilla (Jack Astor's)
- Half a nacho app (Jack Astor's)
- Caesar salad w/chicken (Jack Astor's)
- Lots of water

Went to the gym today and then went out for dinner with a friend. I would have probably gone for a dessert at Jack Astor's, but there were a couple things that went wrong with the service we got and I didn't want to give them the opportunity to fuck up again. However, about an hour or so later, I was really jonesing from something sweet. I was at my friend's house and suggested ice cream, but he shot that idea down. I wonder if me mentioning I would pay for it would've changed his mind though. lol. Anyway, over the next few hours, I was really not in a good mood, getting annoyed by the tiniest thing and was constantly wanting to go home and dig into my chocolate stash some more. Eventually, I just decided to stay and deal with it. I ended up falling asleep soon after, so I dunno if the workout tired me out or my shitty mood. lol

I need to remember this sometimes.



















(Sorry for no May 2. I put off updating so long that I don't really recall everything I ate. :?)

No comments:

Post a Comment