Saturday, May 5, 2012

Fri. May 4

- Medium bowl of potato and meat chunks in gravy
- Chocolate banana low carb "muffin" (the exact same recipe as before, but with chcocolate powder instead of vanilla)
- Small piece of homemade chocolate protein bar (http://omfgitscmd.tumblr.com/post/7361523164/chocolate-protein-bars) (I didn't find these very flavourful at all :/)
- Caesar salad w/half fat dressing, bacon and cheddar cheese
- Several large, sliced strawberries
- Crystal Light in water
- 2 chocolate chip cookies
- Piece of lemon meringue pie
- 4 small gummy candies
- 3 breakfast sausages
- A bunch of water

I ran before work today again. 43/45 mins starting at 4.7 and ending at 5mph. I still had some moments when I wanted to stop, but I pushed through and wasn't too uncomfortable. I could even feel my leg muscles being sore again (in a good way). :)

So, work was craptacular, like I figured it would be, but I went get into that. I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I have another 3 day weekend and I looking forward to it; partly for the R&R and partly for the food potential.  My friend and I decided to use my tortilla recipe as an excuse to attempt to make spinach cheese dip and he suggested adding caesar salad and steaks to the menu. I did not object. lol. I'm also hoping we'll make it to Lone Star for the all you can eat fajitas on Monday. Sooooo good. *drools*

Fair enough

No comments:

Post a Comment