Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mon. April 30

- 2 bowls of Corn Flakes in milk, w/5 Equal sweetener packets total
- Mozzarella cheese string
- Medium bowl of mashed potatoes and meat chunks in gravy w/peas
- McDouble, only ketchup, lettuce and cheese
- Orange
- Medium piece of cheddar cheese
- Handful of M&Ms

A pretty decent day. I hit snooze more times than I would have liked, but I apparently just really needed the sleep. However, when I did finally get up, I had breakfast and then got on the treadmill and did about 42.5/45 mins at 4.7 mph. I wanted to stop a bunch of times, but I just kept "evaluating" myself (no broken bones, no major pain while breathing, no muscles too tight or sore) so I just pushed through. It felt good. :)

I was also able to get to the gym after work. I only used weight machines and then walked home afterward. And I kinda felt like the 70lbs I was benching was a touch too easy, so I think I'll have to up it to 75 next time. Woo! lol

Here's hoping for another good day tomorrow.

Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment