Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tue. May 8

- 2 chicken fingers and fries (leftovers from last night)
- Too much chocolate... let's just leave it at that. lol
- McDouble, only ketchup, lettuce and cheese (McD's)
- Several strawberries
- Crystal Light in water
- Dieter's (cleansing) tea
- (another) McDouble, only ketchup, lettuce, cheese (3 beef patties instead of 2)
- Lots of water

So, I didn't run before work today cuz I slept in pretty late (and was still kinda sleepy), but mainly I was just being a lazy piece of shit. But I did pack my workout gear and went to the gym after work. I only used some weight machines, but I decided to run some of the way home to get some extra cardio and to sorta make up for this morning. My lungs seemed to hurt a bit more than usual though, probably cuz the air is cooler outside than in my basement. Anywho, I'll really try to be more active tomorrow. Dunno if I'll go to the gym tomorrow, but we'll see.

I wanna make these. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment