Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fri. June 22

- 11 chicken nuggets w/honey
- Banana "shake" (banana, cup of milk, bit of Benefiber, bit of protein powder, 2 Equal packets)
- Several medium pieces of chocolate
- Several twisted pretzels
- Half a spinach cheese dip app (Kelsey's)
- Broccoli cheddar soup (Kelsey's)
- Small chicken caesar (Kelsey's)
- Medium strawberry cheesequake blizard (DQ)
- Handful of peanuts
- 2 granola bars

Again, I'm not sure how to compose my thoughts properly, so I'll just do this point form...

- I'm about a few pounds above the weight I told myself I'd never let myself get to again (unless I was pregnant) and I've been that for at least a few days. I tend to deal with this with heartbreak, a shoulder shrug and a sugary breakfast. Really need to be more proactive about this.

- I took a quick stroll through Stitches today and there's so much cute and inexpensive stuff I'd love to buy and could probably fit in now, but I know I'd look better in their stuff 15-20lbs lighter. This isn't gonna be some goal or incentive; if I want their stuff, I'll buy it. I just need to keep this in mind.

- I'm considering doing a 5K. I'm fairly decent at running (used to cross country in grades 6-8) and since I've recently found out 5Ks is only like 3.1 miles, it seems a lot more doable. If I really train and push, I could probably do it in 25-30 mins and get a good work out for a good cause. I'm considering Run For The Cure in September, but we'll see.

- On days that I gym, I usually walk there (25 mins), do the bike (30mins), do elliptical or rowing machine (30mins), then walk home (another 25). I asked the receptionist at the gym is she thought that was a good amount of cardio (I pretty much knew the answer, was just kinda looking for some ego stroking) and she said it was really good and it makes me wanna get more cardio day to day.

- When I gym, I feel like if I don't have time to use a cardio machine, there's almost no point going. However, I need to remind myself walking there and back is good cardio, so I can just focus on using the weight machines.

Ok, I believe that's it for now. Thank you for you're time. :)

Fact! (old-ish pic, but still true)

No comments:

Post a Comment