Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mon. June 25

- 2 bowls of Corn Flakes in milk w/6 Equal packets total
- 2 pieces of toast; one w/peanut butter, one with Nutella
- About 1.5 cups of peach yogurt w/Benefiber
- Small piece of chocolate cake
- Caesar salad w/grilled chicken (Jack Astor's)
- Granola bar
- Half a medium box of potato wedges (Metro grocery store)
- 2 small chicken breasts
- A few handfuls of onion Sun Chips

Foodwise, I think today was kinda meh. But I think my fitness was pretty good today. I got a good 2 hours at the gym, where I upped my weights on some of the machines, and then I got about 50 mins of pool time in the evening. Fairly decent, I think.

Also, I'm planning to be more diligent this week and get to the gym for like an hour every day before work (on the days that I actually do work). As well as going to the pool on days that I'm not working. I also want to pay more attention to calories this week and pre-make baggies of snacks and what not to have with me and eat when needed to keep my metabolism going. :)

Nom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment