Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tue. June 19

- About 1/3 of a serving of general tso chicken on fried rice w/lots of peas added
- 2 Eggo waffles w/syrup
- 2 pieces of whole wheat toast; one w/peanut butter, one w/Nutella
- Several dark chocolate covered almonds
- A few cups of homemade beef and broccoli
- Apple
- Peach
- 3 servings of Crystal Light in water
- Dieter's (cleansing) tea
- Quarter Pounder, only ketchup, crispy onions, lettuce and cheese
- 50mg of milk chocolate

So, I feel like a I got a decent amount of stuff accomplished today before work. I walked to the mall, hit up a few stores, picked up a few things I wanted at Bulk Barn, came home, did laundry and then went to work. I picked up some dark chocolate covered almonds cuz I know almonds are good, I know dark chocolate is good, so I figure the 2 of them together is gonna be good. I also won't eat either of those things by themselves, so I though them combined would make them more tolerable.

Also, when I got home from work, I decided to make like a homemade almond bark using 400mg dark chocolate, 100mg milk chocolate and a lot of almonds. It's setting in the freezer right now, so I hope it turns out alright. :)

That's kinda badass. I would love to have something like this, but I'm sure the pain factor is crazy. :/


No comments:

Post a Comment