Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wed. June 13

- About 3/4 cup of strawberry and banana yogurt
- Bowl of Corn Flakes in milk w/3 Equal packets
- 4 Oreos
- Several large strawberries
- Half a spinach cheese dip app (Kelsey's)
- Bowl of broccoli soup (Kelsey's)
- Small chicken caesar salad (Kelsey's)
- Small strawberry cheesequake blizzard
- Half a serving of beef and broccoli w/extra broccoli added (leftovers)
- 6 small homemade oatmeal cookies

Not a great day, but it could have been worse. I can justify those Oreos cuz I gave blood today and I need to have the sugar to help keep me going or whatever. They were also provided by the clinic, so ya. I know I shouldn't have had the ice cream, but at least I got a small instead of a medium. The leftovers probably could have waited, but I didn't want them to go bad and then be thrown out. I'm hoping they had some nutritional value. And then with the oatmeal cookies I was trying out a variation on the recipe and needed to sample them to see if I could taste the difference. Anyway, I gymed for 2 hours today, burned some decent calories, still ate like crap but tomorrow is a new day. I'm also gonna see if I can make tomorrow almost a total fruits and veg day. (I'll probably have some yogurt cuz it's supposed to go bad soon)

Considering making this some day soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment