Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tue. June 5

- 3 breakfast sausages
- Egg, sunny side up w/extra whites
- Medium piece of white cake
- Small-ish homemade pizza, w/pepperoni
- Couple handfuls of gummy bears
- Couple handfuls of Cadbury mini eggs
- Orange
- Several celery sticks
- Handful of peanuts
- Crystal Light in water
- Medium piece of chocolate cake
- Lots of water

Oh God, where to begin with this day. I was gonna be good with the eggs and sausage, but we apparently had cake and there wasn't much left of it, so I had to have a piece before it was gone. Then I wanted some munchies (gummy bears and chocolate) and had to have a proper-ish meal before I went to work (pizza). That was actually the 2nd time I did a homemade pizza, I think the first one was while I was taking a break. Basically, I just made a double recipe of the homemade tortilla (w/whole wheat flour) and rolled it out into one, large tortilla, put on some pasta sauce, cheese, and pepperoni and put it in the toaster oven til the cheese was melted. While at work, I was gonna have a McDouble and then, if I was still hungry, dig into the orange and celery I had brought with me, but I just got to thinking "why not just eat what I already brought? It'll be cheaper and healthier." I had some peanuts in my bag and made a meal of it. I figured I'd have a little snack when I'd get home to, but when I walked in the kitchen, there was another cake, but this one was chocolate. So, again, I had to make sure I got a piece before the whole thing was gone. So, ya..

In other news, I brought a heart rate monitor. It just arrived today and I've been playing around with it and actually tracked how many calories I "burned" at work today (1261cals in 6-ish hours, lol). So, I'm hoping to get to the gym for a good, sweaty work out and seeing how many calories I actually burn in a session. I'm gonna try to get to the gym in the morning for a BodyFlow (and maybe an Abs) class before work, and since I'm off at 10, I may even force myself to go after work as well. But I'll see how I feel and hope for the best.

Usually when I do this, it's not cuz I'm lazy; it's from lack of time. But this actually does work, FYI. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment