Monday, June 4, 2012

Sun. June 3

- Half a BBQ chicken flatbread app (Kelsey's)
- Bowl of broccoli cheddar soup (Kelsey's)
- Half a chicken caesar salad (Kelsey's)
- Medium sized steak
- About 1/3 of a double recipe of homemade spinach cheese dip
- 5 or so homemade flour tortillas
- 2 Jello cheesecake snack cups
- Several sticks of celery
- Lots of water

So, I decided to take a little break (not that anyone noticed since I haven't had any page views in weeks and there's maybe like a half dozen people who've actually read this). It was gonna be a week, but just ended up being 2. I know that typing up what I ate for the day isn't really strenuous work, but it just became a bit of a pain in the ass. I was also kinda bad, eating wise. I was still going to the gym though, but I haven't really lost anything recently. That being said, I just saw a friend yesterday that I haven't seen since my BDay who said I looked like I've lost more weight, so maybe some of my current weight is muscle from weight lifting and stuff.

Anyway, time to get my shit together again and drop some more weight before bikini season. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment