Saturday, June 23, 2012

Thu. June 21

- 2 bowls of Corn Flakes, in milk, w/6 Equal packets total
- Can of tuna, w/a little mayo and lots of peas
- Orange
- Several cucumber slices
- 2 servings of Crystal Light in water 
- Quarter Pounder, only ketchup, onion straws, lettuce and cheese (McD's)
- Strawberry pie (McD's)
- 16 twisted pretzels
- Several licorice wands

I'm not even sure how to start to type out this thought. Ok, so, when I was adding peas to my tuna, I saw that there's only 80cals per 3/4 cup. Later at night, I had those pretzels (at I think it was 190cals per 16) and it kinda got me thinking that if I could just snack on really low calorie foods between 4-6 times a day and add some decent cardio, I could definitely drop some decent weight. And, you know what's stupid about this? This is what soooooo many people recommend to lose weight. I've heard it before, I've told it to other people, but it's just like one of those moments when information actually clicks in your brain and get it and retain it and put it to good use. It kinda makes me wanna face palm. Dumb blonde, ya know. lol. It would be nice if I could have several days off to actually put this into play. Actually, that's probably not the best idea. Even though I'd like to say I could do this, I know I'd get bored and just pig out on junk. So, this might be a better idea for work days, where I don't have access to all kinds of junk in the house. Just set a timer on my phone to make sure enough time has passed before I eat again and only bring the recommended serving size of food. Definitely gonna need to get my S together and try this.

So true, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment