Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sun. June 17

- 2 white chocolate macadamia nut cookies (Tim Horton's)
- Several celery sticks
- Several cucumber slices
- A few handfuls of pretzels
- Cheeseburger, only ketchup
- Hot dog, only ketchup
- 2 pieces of chocolate cake
- A couple scoops of vanilla ice cream, w/strawberry sauce and whipped cream
- Probably about a couple dozen homemade oatmeal cookies (throughout the day)
- Plate of various Chinese leftovers (beef lo mein, general tso chicken, chicken fried rice)

I had a BBQ today, like I said, so I knew today wasn't gonna be a good day. I was reminded how much I like pretzels today and I've heard they're a better alternative to chips, so I think I need to pick up a bag sometime soon.

Also, my hosts had a book that I browsed through about how people should change their diets according to their blood type. I'm an A+, so according to that book, I should be a vegetarian. Well, FFFFFFFFFF that. Nothing wrong with being a vegetarian, but meat is so yummy. That being said, part of me wants to believe this and kinda try to eat my veggies, but I've also heard that this theory is total crap. Whatever.

Yes and no, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment