Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mon. June 11

- Half serving of general tso chicken on fried rice, w/lots of peas added (leftovers)
- Small piece of lasanga
- Half a spinach cheese dip app (Boston Pizza)
- Double order of all meat chicken wings; half medium, half honey garlic (Boston Pizza)
- Cup of applesauce
- Granola bar
- Lots of water

So, my weight this morning was actually slightly worse than I thought it would be. And what do I do? Have Chinese leftovers and then go to the gym. Kinda counter productive, but I guess it was better than sitting around. I also picked up some more fruits and veggies on my way home.

Anyway, when it seemed like I was gonna be spending my evening at home, a friend msged me and asked if I wanted to go out to Boston Pizza to hang out with a couple friends and watch the Stanley Cup playoffs. So, I went and was just gonna have a chicken caesar, but I kinda last minute decided on all meat wings cuz I figured I could use more protein for the day, even if that protein was deep fried and covered in sauce, but oh well. Anyway, it came to the end of the meal and only one person decided to order dessert and when it came, I got jealous and hungry and mad and depressed. I think that's pretty sad and quite possibly criteria for a food addiction. I just had to keep reminding myself that it was a temporary craving and I didn't need it, but I reeeeeeally wanted a dessert. I ended up having some applesauce later to try to suffice but then I had a granola bar after that which I think mighta worked better. So, I'll have to remember that for next time.

I love to get a good sweat on. Makes me feel like I'm accomplishing things.


No comments:

Post a Comment