Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wed. June 6

- 3 breakfast sausages
- Oatmeal w/raisins
- Small strawberry yogurt cup
- Medium piece of chocolate cake
- McDouble, only ketchup, crispy onions, lettuce and cheese
- 2 Crystal Lights in water
- Orange
- Medium piece of white cake
- Handful of gummy bears
- Handful of Cadbury Mini Eggs

I double gymed today. :) I don't think I've done that since I was trying to get into shape for Florida in January. I was able to drag my ass outta bed and do a 15 mins Abs class, followed by a 60 mins BodyFlow class. I then walked home, cleaned up and went to work. From work, I walked to the gym, did some cardio and weight machines for over an hour and then came back home. I honestly don't feel any more tired than usual, but I'm hoping to be nice and sore tomorrow cuz I upped my weights on some machines. We'll see. I'll also probably be going to the gym after work again tomorrow. :)

That's not the pizza I made yesterday; it's the one I made a week or so ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment