Sunday, July 1, 2012

Thu. June 28

- Bowl of Rice Krispies in milk w/2 Equal packets
- 2 strawberry pies (McD's)(leftovers)
- Several handfuls of onion Sun Chips
- Several dark chocolate covered almonds
- 2 (more) strawberry pies :/
- Half a spinach cheese dip app (Boston Pizza)
- Grilled chicken caesar salad (Boston Pizza)
- 5/6 of a milk chocolate & hazelnut chocolate bar
- 50g box of Smarties

So, today was quite a fitness day. I did a BodyFlow (tai chi/yoga/pilates) class this afternoon and since I had the day off and I was already at the gym, I just decided to do my normal work out (two 30 min cardio sessions and various weight machines). That all worked out to 3 hours at the gym, after which I walked home, cleaned up a bit and then went swimming for an hour with a friend. I guess the dip and chocolate afterward was pretty counter productive, but I'm not perfect. lol

I need to live by these rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment