Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thu. January 10

Down like 2 lbs today. Woo!

And I was finally able to get to the gym. Both walks there and back burned a bit over 200 cals each and then I burned 1000 cals in a little under 1h30m again. I noticed that heart was kinda paining me a little when I was on the treadmill and stair climber though. Like, not heartache bad, but just kinda tight. Might have to keep an eye on it when I (most likely) go back tomorrow.

Otherwise, my eating was not perfect, but it was still fairly good. I stocked up on some low-cal jello and apples and WalMart is gonna have a bunch of healthy food on sale, so I probably gonna grab some celery and chicken and stuff.

That's about it. Gonna hope for another pound lost. Or even just a fraction of a pound. As long as I don't gain or plateau (for too long), I'm happy.

True lol

No comments:

Post a Comment