Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mon. January 21

Short post cuz I'm tired and my head hurts.

Went to WalMart after work and picked up more protein powder, green tea capsules, flaxseed oil, bananas and a large thing of peanut butter. They didn't have lemon juice, but apparently we had a bunch in the back of the fridge at home, so cool. Gym work out went well. Increased the weight on a couple of machines, burned more cals than I thought I would on the elliptical and dead lifted 88lbs. Yay!

When I got home, I made up the water weight flushing drink to start tomorrow. I had a little taste of it and it's not terrible, but it's still something I'm gonna have to force down. I just had a thought though, I wonder if I could add some Crystal Light to it. Hmmmm......

Ok, sleepy time cuz I have work at noon and blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment