Saturday, January 26, 2013

Fri. January 25

Thank God this week in finally over. Mainly for the work aspect, but I'm also just looking forward to having a proper weekend.

Anyway, I started the day by sleeping in a little, which is ok, but I was expecting to woken up some time around 8am due to the laxative pill I took at 8pm the previous night. Didn't happen and I saw next to no results for the pill. So, when I weighed myself this morning, I was up like .6lbs. Still in my new "weight bracket" though. I tried not to get to bummed out by the and just went about my day.

Had my protein shake and water weight flush drink, messed around on the computer a bit and was even able to make myself use my treadmill for 45 mins (at various speeds and inclines, burned 570 cals :]). I did have 345 cals worth of perogies today cuz I ran a little short of time before work and and didn't want to have too much fruit and yogurt today. It was a nice treat and I don't think really affected me that much.

Work was meh, as I figured it would be. Afterward, I raced home to get ready to hang out with a friend. For whatever reason, I was compelled to weigh myself, which I did and I apparently weigh the same thing I did this morning. Sweet. Anyway, got ready, texted my friend a couple times and didn't hear back. So, I'm assuming he fell asleep (I was ready at like 1:20am, so I can't complain, lol). So, I hung out with my dad and nephew a little and was sorta bad food-wise. I had like 6 or 7 tortilla chips and a hot dog (sans bun) with a little ketchup. I knew I was hungry not just bored, but I could do better than this. So, I poured myself a big glass of water and had three 5cal jello cups. After that and a good night's sleep, I'm hoping this'll put me back down where I was and maybe even a touch lower.

Ok, so here's hoping. Also, I'm going to a Toronto Marlies hockey game tomorrow. First 3000 fans get a free pair of pom poms. Holla! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment