Saturday, January 19, 2013

Fri. January 18

So tired, but I shall blog anyway.

Well, today may have been my best day so far. Not that it was perfect, but it was pretty good.
Last night, I hung out with a friend after work, but still found the determination to head home around 11pm, pack a bag and go to the gym. I burned my usual 1000 cals, but I was there with a friend and there were a couple times we talked a little more than working, so it took close to 2 hours to do.

Then today, I went to the gym in the afternoon. I dunno why, but I wasn't burning cals as quickly as I usually do. So, again it took close to 2 hours to burn 1000. I'm kinda thinking it may be cuz I didn't leave enough time to "recover" from my work out the previous night. Like, I went to the gym twice in a span of 16 hours, which is awesome, but probably not great for my muscles. Anyway, I also walked there and back (which was not the case last night) and I picked up some fruit and impact absorbing mats (for under my treadmill) from WalMart.

I don't think I mentioned that I moved my treadmill into my room a few days ago. It's currently facing a wall as opposed to my TV, but I may move some things around to make stuff work better. So, I put the mats under it and did a quick test at 4mph and they seem to work really well. This is also awesome cuz now I have really no excuse to not use it like everyday (that I'm home). I can literally get right out of bed, put on some sneakers and start running. I can even do it in just a bra and underwear... I probably won't though cuz then my thighs will rub together too much and that's not a good time. lol. But it leaves me hopeful for the next 4 weeks.

I also ate pretty well today. Gonna try to keep this weekend and then get to the gym as much as I can next week. Based on my schedule, I think I could do at least 3 or 4 days. Maaaaaaaybe 5 if I really push it. But I'll see.

Ok, bedtime. Gotta let my muscles heal and grow and help me burn off some fat. lol

I wanna try this, but I need to find out where to get the tea and cran juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment