Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thu. January 24

FINALLY. Some progress.

So, yesterday, I was down close to 3lbs.  :) I've been putting in a good effort at the gym, doing that water weight flush, having protein shakes every morning. Again, my food hasn't been super perfect, but it's been really good. Haven't been dipping into goodies or over eating and the last couple nights, when I've come home from the gym hungry, I've just had some fruit and that's it. So, that's been that since up to yesterday.

Now, this morning, I got close to 8 hours of sleep, went to the bathroom as soon as I got up and prayed to the weight loss Gods for something. Even just .2lbs. Please not the same and definitely not an increase. So, I stepped on the scale, waited for the numbers to stop and.... Huzzah! .2lbs down. Not great, but I'll gladly take it. I really am gonna have to put my nose to the grindstone though. Gotta eat really well and healthfully and at proper times. And I'm gonna need to work smart at the gym. The only major issue I'm having I'm kinda sore and tired for all the working out I've been doing. Part of me knows I need to "rest" for my muscles to repair themselves, but the other part of me keeps thinking "burn calories, burn fat, push push push". So ya.

As I'm typing this, I just got a text (from work) saying they don't need me to come in til 6pm, as opposed to 4. I'm not looking at my treadmill wondering if I should do 20 or 30 mins on it just cuz I have the time. Hmmm. I guess I'll see how I feel. Either way, time for some lunch. Chicken and cheese, I think. Maybe one of my homemade peanut butter protein bars after. I'm starting to drool. Ok, bye. lol

This will be every day in Cuba. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment