Monday, January 7, 2013

Sun. January 6

I haven't been doing too bad, but I know I could be doing better.

So, nearly a week into 2013 and I haven't been to the gym yet. I have some decent time off this week, so I'll try to hit it up as much as I can. But anyway, I weighed myself the morning following my 4lb loss and was up 2, but I tried to reassure myself that it was just a temporary gain and it's only about the inches and blah blah blah. Fun fact: I call my scale the "Bad News Box". lol. Moving on...

Today, I was ready to be good. I had healthy snacks that I'd brought to my friend's place, I knew we'd be going to Boston Pizza for lunch (even though it would technically be my breakfast... at 1pm) and I'd do salad and then I'd have a low cal soup and some chicken at Kelsey's for dinner. Well, the snacks didn't get touched, but that's ok. I did have a salad at BP, but I went to Timmy's afterward and got a triple chocolate muffin, 2 chocolate chunk cookies and a yogurt. I waited for at least 2.5 hours after my first meal to have the yogurt muffin though. Then waited a few more hours and went to Kelsey's for dinner. I had the cream of broc soup (200 cals) and I was kinda considering also having their soup of the day (since there's 2 others I like that are 90 and 110 cals), but it was tomato bisque and I don't like that, so I just got chicken fingers... instead of the grilled chicken I should've gotten. *face palm* I didn't have a starter, but my friend and I did dessert. So, ya, I had the best intentions but it was not an ideal day. I can only strive to do better tomorrow and hope for a decent weigh in cuz time is now really of the essence...

It has basically been decided that some friends and I will be leaving for Cuba on either Feb 14 or 15. That was kind of the assumption I was harboring under, but to have an almost set in stone date is really gonna help. It's "go time" and this weight needs to get gone. lol. Gotta eat clean and consistently and really push it in the gym. I would use my treadmill at home, but there's so much junk and clutter piled around it, it's kinda ridiculous. There's been talk of moving it to my room, which would be nice, but I'm not sure how loud and shaky it would be for both the whole house and the neighbours.

So, ya, hopefully I'll have some decent progress to share in a couple days. I feel good about things this time 'round. :)

You go, girl. So inspirational.

No comments:

Post a Comment