Friday, January 4, 2013

Fri. January 4

So, this has been my year so far...

Jan 1
Was gonna be good and start fresh and all that good stuff, but do to "reasons", I ended up having only 2 meals and both of them were pizza.

Jan 2
Had oatmeal for breakfast and was gonna go to the gym, but then I got busy with my nephew and found out my dad had the day off. So, I was gonna ask him to help me run a couple errands, but we decided to go out to Mandarin for dinner "as a family" (minus my sister though). I coulda gone to the gym afterward, but I was pretty tired. So, I just popped in to WalMart to pick up some healthy food. I ended up leaving with a bunch of stuff, including an 8lb bag of oranges, some pork chops and eight 650mL tubs of yogurt. lol

Jan 3
Didn't make it to the gym again, but I ate good meals properly spaced apart throughout the day. I did kinda munch on some stuff I shouldn't have had after work, but I'm gonna work on this and just have fruit or low cal jello in the future.

That brings me to today and when I weighed myself this morning, I was down 4lbs. I had kinda figured I would maybe be down like a pound, but 4 is great. However, I can't get too happy about it since it's 4lbs I had gained back and had to re-lose. But at least it's a step in the right direction. Just gonna be good again today and hope for another couple pounds. Maybe I'll have an only yogurt day soon or something, just to shock the system a little (the yogurt I buy is only 227cals per tub).

Jennifer Lawrence (plz ignore her face, lol). I want a body like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment