Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mon. January 7

Had quite an interesting turn of events today... in a good way.

Thanks to a decent night's sleep and a gentle laxative, I re-lost those couple pounds and an additional one. After which, I had breakfast and started cleaning my room for a bit before having to head off to work. But I got a call (that I'd been semi expecting/hoping for) saying that my work was gonna be closed today and I could have the day off.

After dancing around my room, I quickly got my gym stuff together and headed off to the gym, hoping I could get in there before the after work rush. I wore my heart rate monitor on the walk there and it said I burned 216 cals in the 21 min walk. Part of me thought it was great cuz the number was so high, but I knew it was just cuz my heart hadn't had to deal with any strenuous activity in a while.
At the gym, I did my usual circuit and it only took me 1h23m to get to 1000 cals instead of the usual 1h30m+ (by the end, I'd burned 1036 in 1h27m). On the way home, I apparently burned another 209 too.

Once home, I showered, had a little snack (no binge-ing or cheating) and got back to cleaning my room. I got like 98% of everything picked up and put away and my room looks way better now. :) Afterward, I made a quick trip to WalMart then out to dinner with a friend. We went to Montana's and I was determined to have the pot roast soup cuz it's only 90 cals. However, they were out of it and the chicken soup (a good back up) looked questionable, so I just had a side caesar with chicken and a chicken quesadilla. Not entirely sure on the calorie content of those, but I could've done much worse.

Not entirely sure what I'm gonna do for meals tomorrow, but I have a lot of yogurt to get through, so maybe I'll have a couple tubs of that. lol

PS - I made peppermint tea today, but with cold water. It was ok-ish. I might try to do this every other day or so just to get used to it.


This is me as of this morning. Was trying on a bikini for Cuba, just to see how bad it would look. Next thing I know, I took these pix and decided to post them. After seeing the larger versions on my laptop, I was kinda re-thinking the whole thing, but then thought "whatever, fuck it, might as well be honest." 


No comments:

Post a Comment