Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mon. January 28

Feelin' good right now.

I just got home from a late night work. I upped the weight on a few of the machines I use, including adding another 10lbs to my bench press, bringing my bench to 125lbs. I was able to do a few sets with a handful of reps. So, I think I'll make that my new normal and work on getting better at it. Anyway,  it took me just under 1h45m to get to 1000 cals, but I wasn't too bothered by that. At least I was able to get to 1000.

So, today was fairly alright food-wise. I had my protein shake in the morning, but I also had some Chinese leftovers that I guess my parents had had over the weekend. Lunch was good, dinner was decent, snacks were fine and after the gym, I just had a piece of toast with some peanut butter. I was about to say that (with the exception of right before dinner) I haven't felt all that hungry today, but my stomach just let out a loud growl. lol. Whatever, I'm in bed now and will probably fall asleep soon.

Hmm, I can't recall if there was anything else I wanted to say at the moment. Oh well, if I think of something, I'll add it later. Hoping for a pound or so of weight loss tomorrow (since I was up like 1.5-ish lbs after the weekend). Ok, sleepies. Bye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment