Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wed. January 30 (pt 2)

Quick little post.

Had yogurt and fruits during both my breaks at work. And about half way through my shift, I got really bloated and uncomfortable and it friggen sucked. Best guess, I put too much Benefiber in yogurt. I've noticed in the past that too much has made me gassy. lol. I walked to the gym after work and was feeling sorta better. Got my work out done in a bit over 1h40m and had a very light snack when I got home.

So, I had my heart rate monitor on for most of the day and here's how my day went calorie-wise...

Walk to work - 149
Work - 1308
Walk to gym - 201
Work out - 1024

2682 calories that I know of. Awesome. Here's hoping I lose some of that little extra weight I put on. (Damn you, delicious pizza. lol)

Mother who got a tattoo of her baby's birthmark. So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment