Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wed. January 9

I think I did fairly well today.

The only "bad things" I had were just 2 chocolate covered Oreos (120 cals) and spinach dip with baked pita (approx. 460 cals total). Otherwise, all my foods were on the lower side calorie wise and I made sure there was at least 2.5 hours between meals. Didn't get to the gym like I figured, but that's ok. I puttered around my room, did some organizing, played with my nephew and did a couple loads of laundry. And I drank soooo much water today. I think I went to the bathroom like 7 times, no lie.

So, I'm just hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow cuz it's only 5 weeks until Cuba. Now, experts say you should only lose like 1-2lbs a week, but I'm gonna see if I can push it a little and do 3 a week. I'm currently trying to lose about 30lbs, but I'd be happy with just being down 15 when I go to Cuba. So, I'm gonna work the hell out of the gym tomorrow and just try to eat a little better. :)

I can only hope that this'll be me when it's my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment