Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wed. January 30

Feeling blah right now.

I got down a few more pounds yesterday and was really happy about that, but I knew I'd have to be really careful with my eating. Isn't that one of the sucky things about weight loss? The more results you get the more careful you have to be? Anyway, breakfast and lunch were both fine and then I decided to hang with a friend after work to watch the hockey game, and then Snooki & JWOWW, and then head to the gym. That didn't really happen though. The game went a little long due to overtime and I figured we'd probably just pop over to the grocery store to grab something quick, at which point I would grab some fruit or whatever. But that didn't happen either. We ended up deciding on pizza from Dominos. We split some cheesy bread and had a medium pizza to ourselves. I went with a thin crust pizza with pep, bacon and beef. I was definitely full before I reached the half way point, but I didn't want to have to wrap it and risk it spoiling at the gym before I could refrigerate it at home. So, I just ate the whole thing. Anyway, it just kept getting later and later and the weather was pretty crappy and slippery and I was feeling really bloated and yucky from the pizza, so I ended up not going to the gym. :/

However, on the bright side, I was actually able to tell when my body was full, the pizza left me feeling like crap,  so I don't foresee myself eating that or overdoing it like that in a while, and apparently I was super tired and needed a rest day cuz I ended up passing out earlier than usual.
So, right now, I'm just chilling out before work after having my protein shake and toast with peanut butter for breakfast. Definitely gonna go to the gym tonight after work and cuz of the hours I'm working, I get to walk 20 mins to work and then 40 mins to the gym. So, that'll be some nice extra cardio. :)

In other good-ish news, when I put on my freshly laundered work pants yesterday, they weren't as tight and usual. And I currently have some chocolate and gummies calling my name in my room, but I'm telling them to F off til after Cuba. haha 


Me, last night. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment