Monday, January 21, 2013

Sun. January 20

Kinda a little excited right now.

So, I found the dandelion root tea and cranberry juice for that Jillian Michaels water weight flushing drink. Just gotta pick up some lemon juice tomorrow. Also, I've been looking into protein shake benefits and recipes and it's really making me wanna make some and I really think they'll help me with my weight loss. On top of that, I get to start using my treadmill again tomorrow. I'm also thinking I'll pick up some green tea capsules. I have a good feeling about all of this and can't wait to get this started so I can see some F***ing results. I swear this is getting embarrassing. 27 days til Cuba and it's like I've made next to no progress. Frig.

Anyway, this week is gonna suck work-wise. 36.5 hours and most of the shifts are for front counter, which I hate. Whatever. We don't have "smiles" listed on the menu anymore, so you can be sure hardly anyone will be getting them.

Ok, that's all for now. Praying for results soon. Laterz.

Me, quite a few years ago.
I know I don't look that thin, but the fact that I can do up that vest
shows just how much smaller I was back then.
What I'd give to be there again. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment