Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sun. January 13


I feel like I’m wavering a little bit.

I didn’t make great (food) decisions and really haven’t been making great ones today so far. I’m feeling kinda “why even bother?” right now. I know that it’ll be worth it in the end, I’m just feeling kinda blah right now.

Recently, I’ve been wondering if my birth control could be affecting my weight loss. Or lack thereof. I mean, it’s not like I’m only eating 1000 cals a day and busting my ass at the gym and seeing no results. You get back whatever you put into something, but I’m just curious. I’m gonna need to see my doctor soon for some vaccinations for Cuba, so maybe I’ll ask then.

Sometimes, it just feels like I wish I had more time to really dedicate to this. I know I just had 2 weeks off last month, but there’s always other stuff to contend with. There’s work, sleep, hanging out with friends and wanting to spend time with my nephew. I feel like the perfect scenario would be to have a fridge and cupboards of only healthy foods (no chips and chocolate and stuff to tempt me) and a full gym at my disposal, which I would probably use twice a day. But of course, that’s not an option and people who are busier and bigger than me find the time to make it happen. I just need to make this a priority and get it done. It’s just hard, but no one ever said it was gonna be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment