Monday, January 28, 2013

Sun. January 27

Random thoughts and various things to say and report. Ok, let's try to make this coherent.

Was down another .4lbs on Saturday morning, but this weekend has not been good food-wise. Especially Saturday. I went to a hockey game and I'd say almost everything I ate in the entire day more or less junk food. And my body was not happy. I was super bloated and felt yucky, so first thing tomorrow (Monday) back to protein shakes and yogurt and fruits.

I picked up some multi grain bread tonight that I went to try out this coming week. Also, tomorrow will be the last day of my water weight flush. I'm thinking I may give myself several days and do another one. And I'm giving myself til the end of the week to be down at least a couple more pounds. If not, I'm gonna take more... restrictive measures. Not gonna skip meals or anything, but really make sure that I'm only eating stuff that's really healthy.

On top of that, I was just reading some old entries from a different blog that I was writing like a year and a half ago, just to see if there was something I was doing or anything I said that will help me with my weight loss now. This blog was kept when I was losing weight the first time. In it, I apparently dropped like 5lbs from October 2-11. And I was basically the same weight on Oct 2 that I am now, but I didn't seem to say exactly what I did. Best I can figure, just a lot of clean eating an using my treadmill. Well, I can certainly do that and this may just be the motivation I need; proof that I can do it cuz I've done it before.

So, I think the plan for this week is just to try and do some basic meal planning so I know how many calories I'm taking in, gyming as much as I can (really hoping for another 4 visit week), using the treadmill when I've got the time and just not beating myself up too much about this whole process.

Gonna be honest, I am a little scared for my weigh in tomorrow morning, but it is what it is and I can only try to do better.

Love this hair. Can't wait til mine is naturally this long. It's never been.  : (

No comments:

Post a Comment